Monday, April 22, 2019

Taking it Easy

Today was truly a day of leisure. I tried to get some grading done (very little), and read for my class Tuesday night (which I did), as well as make plans to ensure our visitor was going to be ok (it was magical that I was able to get the most amazing human in our field to come be a guest speaker in my class during NOT-ROLEX week!!)

I got a message on my phone the the ONE and ONLY Bad Eventer was on her way, and would be at Chez Rickly that evening for not-Rolex, laden with family photos. Another KY friend, Stacy, suggested we meet up for dinner near her place in Versailles (we went from Paris to Versailles!) at Ricardo's, we all met there--what a lovely place! 

I rode with Bad Eventer (aka Laura) on the way home, and we proceeded to taste the many, many Bourbons. We are in KY, after all (even if it is PARIS, KY!).

No comments:

Post a Comment